Having separate fridge and freezer units is the way to go these days. You get that convenient combination and much more with this splendid dual-door compact refrigerator by Danby Designer. This model offers 3.1 cubic feet (88 L) of cooling and freezing capacity and is ENERGY STAR compliant to help keep electricity costs as low as possible. The popular appliance is perfect for apartments, rec-rooms, bars, cottages, and offices. It has a high-tech mechanical thermostat to ensure your foods are always stored at the correct temperature and has a handy manual defrosting system. In addition, it comes with an intelligent reversible-door feature that allows you to adjust it for either left or right-handed opening and an integrated door handle. Inside the appliance, you'll find a bright interior light and a see-through vegetable crisper with a glass cover and plenty of space for tall bottles. This fridge/freezer is a breeze to keep clean due to the spotless-steel finish.
- 3.1 cu. ft. (88 L litres) total capacity refrigerator
- 0.87 cu. ft. (25 L) independent freezer section
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Manual defrost
- 1 full-width tempered glass shelf for maximum storage versatility
- 1 full-width adjustable wire freezer shelf
- Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage
- CanStor beverage dispensing system
- Vegetable crisper and cover
- Mechanical thermostat for easy temperature control
- Interior light
- Reversible door hinge for left or right handed opening
- Smooth back design
- 18 months parts and labor coverage
Energy Star Rated:
3.1 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
2.23 (cu. ft.)
0.87 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.