This UL-Rated Outdoor insert is 28 inches deep for even greater capture. The 1200 Max Blower CFM (model P12NA sold separately) ensures this series will handle the heat and smoke created by outdoor grills. Controls are designed to resist the effects of heat and moisture, and the integrated liner simplifies installation for a complete, finished look. UL listed for use in damp locations.
- An integrated liner and blower makes installation easy
- Modular Series with internal blower system sold separately. 1300 Max Blower CFM and quiet 2.0 Sones operation at normal setting
- One-level LED cooktop lighting. (Bulbs included.)
- Infinite speed control gives you the convenience of automatically remembering last setting.
- Easily accessible, dishwasher safe corrosion resistant stainless steel baffle filters with handles
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Rocker and Rotary
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
|5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.