- Available with a choice of eight external blowers offered separately
- Four - LED lamps, designed for durability and extra long life - you may never replace a lamp again
- 4-speed electronic controls have an LED display allowing you to choose just the right speed to handle what's cooking. Optional ACR3 Remote Control allows the busy cook to stay in control from anywhere in the kitchen.
- Distinctive aluminum mesh filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen. An electronic filter clean reminder will help to ensure filters are cleaned regularly to maintain peak performance
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment
- External and In-line blower choices from 280 to 1500 CFM.
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- The option to install as non-duct recirculation gives you added flexibility
- Internal Blower options available, see IC34IQ100SB
Smoke Elimination Test: BEST iQ vs Competitor V
BEST iQ Blower System Calibration Demonstration
Quiet Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Energy Efficiency Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.