Broan F40000 Series The F40000 series provides installation flexibility with 4-way convertibility to fit virtually all applications. The hood is designed for under cabinet use and installs as 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. ducted opening with vertical or horizontal ducting; or 7 in. round vertical ducting or as non-ducted with air recirculation. The hood features a fan designed for years of trouble free service, an easy to clean grease filter, a protective lamp lens that distributes light evenly over the cook-top and control switches for fan speed and light activation.
Features & Benefits Four-way convertible; installs ducted 3-1/4" x 10" (vertical and horizontal), 7" round (vertical) and non-ducted. Non-Ducted Filter sold separately.160 CFM, 6.5 Sone (3-1/4" x 10" discharge) or 190 CFM (7" round discharge) performance - HVI 2100 CertifiedDishwasher-safe aluminum grease filter (model BP29)A protective lamp lens distributes light evenly over the cook-top and accepts up to 75W bulb (bulb not included)Includes 3-1/4" x 10" damper/adapter and 7" round adapterBP87 dampers sold separatelyThis range hood can work in an ADA-compliant application
- Provides installation flexibility with 4-way convertibility to fit virtually all applications
- Simple to use rocker switches let you adjust the fan speed and the light setting separately
- Two fan speeds help you tackle a variety of venting jobs
- 160 - 190 CFM blower helps quickly remove smoke and other cooking odors from the air
- Vertical and horizontal exhaust option lets you connect the ductwork to the top or rear of the range hood
- Removable, reusable, dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh filter for easy cleaning and maintenance; supports ductless filtration via non-ducted filter (purchase separately)
- Uses up to a 75-Watt in incandescent light to brightly illuminate the cooking area (bulb sold separately)
- Includes a 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. damper/adapter and a 7 in. round adapter for easy installation (7 in. damper sold separately)
- Enclosed light and fan/filter assemblies, mitered corners and hemmed edges for good looks and easy cleaning
- One year limited warranty
- UL listed and HVI 2100 certified
Broan-NuTone Range Hood & Ventilation Fans Tip - Check Terminations of Ventilation Ducts
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
How do I determine the size of the range hood I need? - Danny Lipford
Importance of a Range Hood for Indoor Air Quality
Island Range Hoods for Kitchen Upgrades - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Kitchen Renovation Includes Adding Range Hood with Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.