Top + bottom heat.
Convection + bottom heat.
Baking stone operation.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 25 languages.
- Option to save 50 individual recipes (incl. meat probe)
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 110° angle.
- Meat probe with automatic shut-off function.
- Baking stone outlet.
- Actual temperature display.
- Super-quick preheating.
- Timer functions: cooking time,
switch-off time, short-term timer,
- 60 W halogen light on the top.
- Enameled side rack supports with 4 rack levels, pyrolytic-safe.
- Thermally insulated door with quintuple glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning.
- Gaggenau Clean-Enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyst.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- The door panel front of the appliance extends 13/16" from the cabinet front.
- The outer edge of the door handle extends 2 13/16" from the cabinet front.
- Necessary lateral gap between appliance door and cabinet front of min. 3/16".
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 110° door opening angle.
- For installation underneath cooktops:
Distance between the underside of the
cooktop and the top edge of the oven
cavity: min. 9/16". The
planning notes for the cooktops
(particularly regarding ventilation, gas/
electric connection) must be taken into
- To achieve the 21 5/8" (550 mm)
installation depth, the connection
cable needs to follow the slanted edge
on the corner of the housing.
- Plan a power outlet outside of the
- Energy efficiency class A.
- Total rating 4.0 kW.
- Total Amps: 17 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Plan for a 4' long connecting cable without plug (hardwire required).
- Flush installation
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning system
- Universal heating system with 13 heating modes, with meat probe and baking stone operation
- TFT touch display
- Electronic temperature control from 30 °C to 300 °C
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.