- Vacuuming for sous-vide cooking.
- Vacuuming for fast marinating and flavouring.
- Vacuuming for extended storage.
- Vacuuming of vacuuming containers outside the chamber.
- Resealing bottle outside the chamber.
- Touch key operation.
- Recessed grip at the front bottom center of the drawer.
- Capacity load max. 22 Ibs.
- Maximum size of vacuuming bags W 9 1/2" x L 14".
- Maximum size of vacuuming bags W 240 mm x L 350 mm.
- 3 heat-sealing levels for different strengths of bag material.
- Sealing bar, non-stick coating, removable.
- Safety glass cover, opens automatically after vacuuming.
- Raised vacuuming platform, 44 mm, deployable.
- Utility space in vacuuming chamber, W 210 mm x L 275 mm.
- Membrane for avoiding reflow of liquids during vacuuming outside the chamber.
- Drying programme for vacuuming pump.
- Warning function.
- The panel surface of the appliance extends 47 mm from the furniture cavity.
- Installation of BO/BS/BM/CM above DV with dimensionally stable intermediate shelf.
- Installation of BS/BM/CM above DV in 66,5 cm niche with intermediate floor (gap of 7 mm between DV and BS).
- Built-in under worktop or in single niche.
- The electric outlet can be planned behind the appliance.
- Total rating 0.81 kW.
- Connecting cable 6' with plug.
- Total Amps: 5 A.
- Perfect for a side-by-side combination of of 30" single oven and 24" Combi-steam oven, speed microwave oven or a 24" espresso machine
- Hygienic stainless steel vacuuming chamber, applicable height up to 80 mm
- 3 vacuuming levels for vacuuming in the chamber, max. 99%
- 3 vacuuming levels for vacuuming outside the chamber, max. 90%
- Automatic connection recognition for vacuuming outside the chamber
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.