- 2 high output burners (560 - 2800 W), suitable for pots up to max. 22 cm.
- 2 standard burners (380 - 1900 W), suitable for pots up to max. 22 cm.
- Control knobs with cooking zone and output level markings.
- One-handed operation.
- Electric ignition.
- Two-part cast iron pan support with continuous pot surface.
- Enamelled burner cover.
- Thermoelectric safety pilot.
- Special nozzles can be ordered as spare parts.
- Air intake from above.
- No intermediate shelf required.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Securing rail on the rear and the front.
- A minimum lateral clearance of at least 150 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- With a total connected load of more than 11 kW local regulations concerning room ventilation, room size and combination of extraction or recirculation hoods must be observed. Minimum clearance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 11 kW and ventilation hood 70 cm.
- Total rating 59,700 BTU.
- Total Amps: 50 A.
- Connecting cable 55" with ground plug.
- Can be combined with cooktops of the Vario 200 series
- Integrated control panel for comfortable and secure operation
- Electric ignition of all burners. Simply press the knob, turn it and hold it there until a stable flame burns
- Four gas burners suitable for pots up to max. 8 11/16".
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.