- 2 flex induction cooking areas. Small area: 7 1/2" x 9" (2200 W, with booster 3700 W), Large area: 15" x 9" (3300 W, with booster 3700 W).
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- Electronic power control in 12 output levels.
- User friendly control with bi-coloured display (white / orange).
- Flex function for rectangular cooking areas.
- Frying sensor function.
- Booster function.
- Short-term timer.
- Options menu.
- Individual residual heat indication.
- Safety shut-off.
- Depending on the type of installation - surface- or flush-mounted, with or without cover - the specific location of the cut-out and the control knob positions may vary.
- The horizontal positioning of the knobs may be aligned with the specific cooking areas.
- The drawing "Installation of the control knob" must be observed if the panel is more than 1" thick (there must be a recess at the rear).
- When using the adjustment strip VA 450, additional space for cut-out depth needs to be considered.
- In a combination of Vario cooktops with at least one appliance cover, the adjustment strip VA 450 is required.
- In a combination of several Vario 400 series cooktops a connection strip VA 420 must be used. Depending on the type of installation- surface- or flush-mounted, with or without cover - the respective VA 420 connecting strip must be used.
- For flush installation the edge height
in the cut-out needs to be at least 1/2"
and for surface-mount 3/8". Ensure a
continuous cut surface of 90°.
- The weight capacity and stability,
especially in case of thin countertops,
must be supported using suitable
substructures. Take the appliance
weight and additional loads into
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the countertop cut-out.
- If installing several Vario products in individual cut-outs allow for a minimum distance of 2" between the cooktops.
- Operates with magnetic (induction) iron pots and pans only. For an optimal heat distribution, the use of sandwich bottom cookware is recommended. Immersion depth depending on installation situation, 2 5/8" for surfacemount or 2 3/4" for flush-mount. Front panel thickness 5/8" - 1".
- Appliance clicks into place when inserted into countertop from above. Appliance weight: approx. 19.8 lbs.
- Total Amps: 16A. 208/220 - 240 V. / 60 Hz
- Total rating: 208/220 - 240 V : 3.7 kW. 60 Hz
- Plan for a 37" connecting cable
without plug (hardwire required).
- Flex function for combining the rectangular cooking areas
- Free positioning of cookware inside combined cooking areas
- Frying sensor function for temperature control in pans
- Easy control of all functions with bi-coloured display
- Solid stainless steel control knobs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.