- Water capacity 1 to 6.4 quarts (1-6 liters).
- Function display.
- Electronic water temperature control from 45 °C to 95 °C, in 5 °C steps.
- Steam cooking level with electronic steam control for pressureless cooking.
- Automatic boiling point detection.
- Motor-driven water drain valve 1/2".
- Electronic short-term timer up to 90 min.
- Special heating system.
- Remaining time display.
- Child lock.
- Operation indicator.
- Automatic shut off.
- Access to drain in bottom cabinet is required.
- Appliance is intended for fixed water outlet connection, but can be fitted without fixed connection by using the special accessory AG 060.
- Seal the worktop cutout.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- A minimum clearance of at least 200 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- In case of suspended cabinets a ventilation hood must be installed above the steamer.
- If a cover is fitted, the glass lid must be removed when closing it.
- VK 230 and VF 230 must not be installed directly next to each other.
- In combination with the downdraft ventilation VL 040/041, this must be planned on the right of VK.
- Total rating: 6.0 kW. Total Amps: 24 A. 220-240 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 37" without plug (hardwire required)
- Total Amps: 30 A. 208/220-240 V / 60 Hz
- Can be combined with cooktops of the Vario 200 series
- Integrated control panel for comfortable and secure operation
- Cooking at a defined temperature. Fish cannot fall apart at 185°F
- Pressureless cooking. Cooked food is easily accessible and does not fall apart
- Cooking on two levels, without flavour transfer
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.