- Useable area: 9 7/32" x 15 25/32" (234 x 401 mm).
- Control knobs with illuminated ring.
- Integrated control panel.
- Electronic temperature control from 240°F to 480°F.
- Heating element with 1800 W.
- Keeping warm setting.
- Cleaning setting.
- Stainless steel frame seamlessly welded with the stainless steel surface.
- Pre-heat and residual heat indicator.
- Operation indicator.
- Safety shut-off.
- The distance from the upper edge of the work surface to the upper edge of the intermediate shelf must be at least 6" (150 mm).
- Appliance can be snapped into the countertop from above.
- Above countertop minimum clearance of at least 1 1/4" from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation must be installed.
- Intermediate shelf required; after installation, this shelf must only be removed using tools to guarantee the touch protection from below.
- Appliance weight: approx. 33 lbs (9).
- Total rating: 208/220 - 240 V : 10.8 kW. 60 Hz
- Plan for a 37" connecting cable without plug (hardwire required).
- Can be combined with cooktops of the Vario 200 series to a harmonic unity
- Control panel for comfortable and secure operation
- Japanese traditional cooking, directly on the stainless steel surface
- Exact temperature control up to 480 °F, with warming and cleaning settings
- Keeping warm setting
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.