- Convection + 100 % humidity.
Convection + 80 % humidity.
Convection + 60 % humidity.
Convection + 30 % humidity.
Convection + 0 % humidity.
Low temperature cooking.
- Automatic door opening.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe).
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Removable 44 oz (1.3 litre) water tank.
- Water level warning.
- Core temperature probe with automatic shut-off function.
- Actual temperature display.
- Timer functions: cooking time, switch off time, short-term timer, stop watch, long-term timer.
- Automatic boiling point detection.
- 48 W halogen light on the side.
- Hygienic stainless steel cooking interior.
- Four rack levels.
- Child lock.
- Safety lock.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Cleaning program.
- Drying program.
- Descaling program.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- No other electrical appliances should be installed above the BS.
- The front of the appliance extends 1 7/8" from the cabinet front.
- The outer edge of the door handle extends 3 11/16" (94mm) from the furniture cavity.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- Plan a gap of at least 3/16" between the appliance and adjacent cabinets.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 90° door opening angle.
- To achieve the 21 5/8" (550 mm) installation depth, the water hoses and connection cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the corner of the housing.
- Plan a power outlet outside of the
- Total rating 2.2 kW.
- Total Amps: 10 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Plan for 47 1/4" connecting cable without plug (hardwire required)
- Width 30" (76 cm)
- Handleless door/automatic door opening
- Water tank. No water connection necessary. Suitable for easy integration into existing kitchens
- Convection from 85 °F to 450 °F at variable humidity levels of 0%, 30%, 60%, 80% or 100%
- TFT touch display
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.