- 1 three-ring wok burner (250 W - 5,500 W), suitable for pots up to max. 32 cm.
- One-handed operation.
- To close the cover, the cast iron pan support can be easily reversed.
- Cast iron pan support.
- Brass burner rings.
- Thermoelectric safety pilot.
- Maximum drawer depth 42 cm.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- A minimum clearance of at least 150 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- Total rating 16,000 BTU. Total Amps: 1 A. 120 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 55" with ground plug.
- With a total connected load of more than 11 kW local regulations concerning room ventilation, room size and combination of extraction or recirculation hoods must be observed. Minimum clearance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 11 kW and ventilation hood 70 cm.
- Can be combined with cooktops of the Vario 200 series
- Integrated control panel for comfortable and secure operation
- Wok burner with 17,00 BTU output. For the typical Asian quick braising and for large pots and pans
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.