- Defrosting of meals/proving of yeast dough.
- Preheating of small beverage containers.
- Keeping meals warm/slow cooking meals.
- Warming of dishes.
- Rotary knob operation.
- Recessed grip at the front bottom center of the drawer.
- Usable interior dimensions:
H 5 5/16" x W 18 11/16" x D 18 1/16".
- Net volume 1 cu. ft (29 litres).
- Volume capacity: Dinner service for 8 people including 9 1/2 " (24 cm) plates and soup bowls, additional bowls and a serving dish depending on size.
- Heating under glass bottom for easy cleaning.
- Convection fan for even heat distribution for fast warming ovenware.
- Status display, visible in the glass front.
- Base plate made of safety glass.
- Max. load 33 Ibs.
- The front of the appliance extends 1 7/8 " from the furniture cavity.
- Installation of BO/BS above WS with dimensionally stable intermediate shelf.
- Installation of BS/BM/CM above WS in 23 3/16 " (66,5 cm) niche with intermediate floor (gap of 7 mm between WS and BS).
- The electric outlet can be planned behind the appliance.
- Total rating 0.81 kW.
- Total Amps: 12 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Connection cable 6' with plug.
- Perfect for a side-by-side combination of of 30" single oven and 24" Combi-steam oven, speed microwave oven or a 24" espresso machine
- Handleless storage drawer
- Bright interior light
- Soft closing system
- Hygienic stainless steel interior with glass bottom
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.