Niles Audio CM630 FG01295
6" Two-Way Loudspeaker with Pivoting Tweeter.
Recessed Light Option with 6" Polypropylene Woofer.
- Integrated woofer/baffle design delivers greater low frequency response by employing a 6" woofer where competitive models of the same outer size employ 5" woofers
- Polypropylene cone is light, strong and well damped to provide "best in class" bass response
- Butyl rubber surround damps resonance and provides exceptional durability
- 1" joystick type, pivoting UltraSilk™ soft-dome tweeter provides for precise aiming of high-frequencies without diffraction
- Includes both flush-mount aluminum grille and recessed cloth grille that masquerades as a light fixture
||65Hz to 20kHz +/ -3dB
||7-3/4" (19.7cm) Diameter
|Hole Cutout Dimensions
||6-1/2" (16.5cm) Diameter
|Depth Behind Wall
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
|Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 to 75 Watts
|Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
|Frame Dimensions: 7-3/4" (19.7cm) Diameter
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.