Niles Audio CM7FX FG01660
7" 2-Way Surround Effects Ceiling-Mount Loudspeaker.
For Advanced Home Theaters Surround Effects.
- Integrated woofer/baffle design delivers greater low frequency response by employing a 7" woofer where competitive models of the same outer size employ 6 1/2" woofers
- Glass fiber woofer cone is extremely rigid to reduce breakup, lower distortion and provide enhanced bass response
- Butyl rubber cone surround damps resonance and provides exceptional durability
- Dual 1" pivoting fluid-cooled Teteron® dome tweeters offer ultra-wide dispersion and silky-smooth high-frequency response
- Bridge-mounted surround effects (FX) tweeter array directs the high-frequency sounds at opposing angles to create realistic surround sound effects
- Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look
- Adjustable Dipole/Bipole and effects level controls provide for optimum room matching Patent-pending spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions
||52Hz to 21kHz +/-3dB
||9 7/8" (25.1 cm)
|Hole Cutout Dimensions
||8 1/2" (21.6 cm)
|Depth Behind Wall
||3 3/4" (9.5 cm)
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
||10.8 lbs (4.9 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.