Niles Audio CS12V FG01173
Current Sensing 12 Volt Trigger.
Activates voltage controlled devices by simply turning another component on Reliable plug and play operation
- Universal system -- Unique current sensing circuit makes the CS12V compatible with virtually any 110V electrical device
- Trigger output is a constant 12VDC/ 200mA -- Sufficient for triggering virtually any low voltage device
- Compact footprint -- Provides easy installation in unusual locations (i.e. behind a plasma display)
- No programming -- Current sensing circuitry remembers current draw of device after installation
- Printed circuit board design -- Assures high reliability and long life
- Integrated mounting wings -- Provides for both horizontal and vertical installation
- UL listed
||6" wide x 1-5/8" high (without feet) x 4-1/2" deep
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.