Niles Audio HDLCR FG01151
High Definition, Left/Center/Right Channel In-wall Loudspeaker.
For use in multi-channel music or home theater systems. Optimizes performance for applications as either center-channel or left/right loudspeaker.
Requires Niles FG01152 LCR/FX Bracket Kit.
- Dual 5-1/4" injection-molded TCC (talc, carbon, and ceramic-filled) polypropylene woofers offer extreme rigidity to reduce breakup and lower distortion
- Long-throw voice coil/magnet structure increases cone excursion to enhance low frequency response and dynamic impact
- 1" Teteron dome tweeter is fluid cooled and delivers ultra-wide dispersion to to reproduce clear and detailed high frequencies
- Proprietary tweeter-adjustment mechanism ratchets in 1mm increments and then pivots for precise aiming of high frequencies
- Bass and treble controls enable precise tone matching in any room
- Includes paintable, textured, pearl white ABS frame and Microperf aluminum grille for a clean and unobtrusive installation
||65Hz - 21kHz +/-3dB
||8-1/4" x 14-1/2"
|Hole Cutout Dimensions
||7-1/8" x 13-1/4"
|Depth Behind Wall
||3-1/2" (assumes 1/2" drywall)
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
|Recommended amplifier power
||10W to 150W
||89dB with 2.83V pink noise input, measured at 1 meter on axis
||8-1/4" x 14-1/2"
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.