Niles Audio nHR200
MRC-6430 IP Handheld remote control - 2.4" LCD and 2-Way Communications.
A sleek extension of the intuitive MRC-6430 control system. Its ergonomic design feels at home in your hand with a meticulously balanced grip, always ready to go in its elegant stand. Instant-on means you are never more than nanoseconds away from full use, triggered by a built-in accelerometer that instantly turns on the nHR200 when you pick it up.
The Lithium Polymer battery powers the remote for ten hours with the display on and 14 days on standby. A stylish charging base is included and keeps the nHR200 in a handy upright position - and ready to grab-and-go with minimal storage space.
The nHR200 is easily integrated into your installation. It includes 46 hard buttons to make media system operation a breeze, an efficient instant on Wi-Fi transceiver with remarkable range, and outstanding battery life. It programs quickly and allows for substantial customization.
- All the speed, response & graphics of a touchscreen
- Controls AV sources with metadata feedback for supported devices
- Forty-six (46) backlit tactile buttons for common functions found on today's audio/video sources
- 2.4" LCD display
- Accelerometer for activating LCD or backlight
- Slim profile for ease of use and comfort
- Uses instant-on Wi-Fi for communication
- Plug and Play - No Programming
- Supports all drivers that operate on other Niles interfaces
- Ships standard with battery, charging base, power supply, and USB Cable
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
||32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
|LCD Display Type
||18 bit, 2.4" Active Matrix LCD
|LCD Display Colors
|LCD Display Resolution
||240 W x 320 H
|Dimensions - Cradle
||(in.) 2-1/4 W x 9-1/8 H x 7/8 D, (mm) 57 W x 232 H x 23 D
|Charging Cradle Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.