Niles Audio RS8Si Sandstone Pro FG01698
8" Two-way, Dual Tweeter Stereo Input Rock Loudspeaker.
Looks like natural sandstone. Can be used in mono, two-speaker stereo, or single-speaker stereo input "SI" modes.
- NoFade™ Protective Paint
- Weatherproof design surpasses military standard 883 for corrosion resistance
- Designed for extreme environmental conditions and both UV exposure and water resistance
- Proprietary 4-layer fiberglass construction makes the cabinet acoustically inert and completely weatherproof
- Artistically crafted cabinet with shaped MicroPerf™ aluminum grilles looks natural and realistic
- 8" injection-molded TCC (talc, carbon, and ceramic) filled polypropylene cone is extremely rigid to reduce breakup and lower distortion
- Butyl rubber cone surround damps resonance and provides exceptional durability
- Dual voice coils deliver both left and right channels from one speaker
- Cone Forward design positions drivers close to the grille and ensures intelligible midrange
- Dual 1" tri-laminate Teteron domes with fluid-cooling and ultra-wide dispersion for clear and detailed high-frequencies
- Tweeters mounted at a 20° angles for optimum dispersion
||RS PRO Rocks
||50Hz - 21kHz +/-3dB
||12-1/2" high x 19-1/2" wide x 16-1/2" deep
|Unit of Measure
|Master Pack Qty
||8 ohms in two-speaker stereo mode; 4 ohms in single-speaker stereo input "Si" mode
|Recommended amplifier power
||10W to 200W
||88dB for 2.83V pink noise
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.