Dynamic Balance Technology
This patented technology analyzes the speaker's entire electro-acoustic and mechanical system for improved material selection and more efficient geometry.
All-Weather Certified and Water-Resistant
Built to withstand the worst elements-salt-fog, UV, extreme temps or heavy rains, you name it.
Aluminum grilles and bracket, with stainless steel and brass hardware means no rust-ever.
- Engineered with a dual voice coil, Dynamic Balance® aerated polypropylene cone with rubber surround for greater power handling and better efficiency
- All-weather certified and water-resistant to withstand the worst elements
- Patented water-resistant PowerPort bass venting efficiently adds 3dB of big, realistic, musical bass output
- Single/dual input switch
- Dynamic Balance Technology
|Original Purchaser Only
||13.5 lbs (6.12 kg)
||12.875" (32.7 cm)
||8.5" (21.59 cm)
||9.188" (23.34 cm)
||9.7 lbs (4.4 kg)
|Front Array Driver Enclosure Type
||Durable, mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet design
|Front Array Driver Complement
- (1) 6.5" (16.51 cm) d (Round) Dual voice coil driver with Dynamic Balance aerated polypropylene cone with rubber surround - Mid/Woofer
- (2) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Anodized aluminum dome with neodymium motor structure - Tweeter
|Total Frequency Response
||45 Hz → 27,000 Hz
|Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
||180° Speed-Lock mounting system with Keyhole Slots
||(2) Pair of Switchable single / dual 5-way Binding Posts - Gold-Plated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.