- Energy Star Qualified
- Theater ramp-on LED lighting provides excellent visibility
- Spillproof Plus™ Shelves with Nano technology create an invisible barrier to contain spills (3)
- Separate crisper drawer offers dedicated area for produce/meat
- Dual compressor system provides excellent temperature management
- Bluezone™ Fresh Preservation Technology
- Best available technology for food preservation and odor control
- Removes harmful ethylene gas
- Articulating hinge with maximum access
- Fully sealed internal water dispensing with filtered water
- Capacitive touch controls with intuitive user interface
- Adjustable metal door bins (3)
- Two separate freezer drawers
- Large capacity ice production
- White interior
- Numerous settings provide ultimate performance: max refrigerator, max freezer, max ice, sabbath mode, vacation mode
- VBI7360W(R/L) 36""W. Fully Integrated 36""W. Bottom Freezer
- RWFDISP - Replacement water filter
- RBZB7 - Bluezone replacement bulb
- Order as right or left mounted hinge
- Available in seven exclusive color finishes: Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Cobalt Blue (CB), Graphite Gray (GG)
- Digital Controls
- Spillproof Plus™ Shelves
- Freezer drawers
- Bluezone® Fresh Preservation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.