ProChill™ Temperature Management System
- Variable Speed DC Overdrive™ Compressor is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available
- Electronic controls maintain even temperatures within one degree °F to keep food fresher longer
- Multi-channel airflow system and Odor Eliminator™ Evaporator removes odors and excess humidity
- Maintenance-free Super Clog Resistant™ Condenser provides expense free peace of mind
- Adaptive defrost on All Freezer models control the timing of the defrost periods, instead of an electromechanical defrost timer
- All items are in clear view with bright energy efficient LED lighting from top and sidewalls
- Ramp on theater lighting provides better visibility
FUNCTIONAL SHELVING AND STORAGE
- Adjustable full-width wire shelves along with one full-width metal shelf and two full-width slide-out wire baskets with tempered glass fronts allows for increased storage options
- EXCLUSIVE adjustable metal door bins to securely store heavy items
- Full-extension precision ball bearing slides on all baskets and drawers allow for drawers to easily glide open and close for access
AUTOMATIC ICE MAKER
- Factory-installed automatic ice maker with full-width large-capacity ice drawer includes two separate ice pans for maximum ice production and storage
- VCFB5303R 30"W. All Freezer right hinge
- VCFB5303L 30"W. All Freezer left hinge
- PBIRFTKSS - Flush Mount Trim Kit
- DDGK603SS 60"W. Grille Kit
- DDGK663SS 66"W. Grille Kit
- Order as right or left hinge
- Available in seven exclusive color finishes: Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Cobalt Blue (CB), Graphite Gray (GG)
- ProChill™ Temperature Management
- Electronic Temperature Control
- Multi-Channel Airflow
- Adaptive Defrost
- Two Wire Baskets with Dividers
- Two Separate Ice Bins
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.