Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- 20% Larger RackView " trimless windows on the Oven Doors for better visibility into the oven
- Exclusive BlackChrome " Knobs ship standard
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow " convection system has the largest fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures
- Rapid Ready " Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including three TruGlide " full extension oven racks (two in the upper oven and one in the lower oven)
- Three halogen lights offer better visibility
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector. )
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into the food for quicker results (lower oven)
- High performance cooking modes include TruConvec " convection cooking, convection roast, convection bake, convection broil, conventional bake, and three-level conventional broil
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature
- Meat probe offers perfect baking/roasting of fine meats
- Self-clean feature on all ovens
- Heavy-duty stainless steel finish knobs shipped standard
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs and bezels
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- VDOE527 - 27" Double Electric Premiere Oven
- Large Capacity Oven
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking
- 10-Pass Broiler with Heat Reflector
- Concealed Bake Element
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
- TimePiece™ Clock/Timer
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2020
Purchase qualifying Viking Kitchen Appliances and receive qualifying Viking Appliances Free. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.